To produce technically trained main power with a proper combination of knowledge and skill and aptitude sets primarily for manufacturing and services industries with the capability of lifelong learning to keep pace with emerging areas of technology in the world of work.
- Student Center Teaching learning process.
- Committed and trained faculty and staff which keep themselves updated.
- Competency-based Curriculum
- Reciprocal relationship with industry.
- Use of Relationship with industry
- Use of information and communication technology.
- Distinct work-culture