Mechanical Engineering Department is one of the newest departments of the institute. It is also one of the biggest departments of the institute having 12 laboratories and collinear with other department Workshop which consists of 13 workshops.
“To be a centre of excellence by producing high calibre, competent and self-reliant mechanical Technocrats’, who possess scientific temperament and would engage in activities relevant to industries with ethical values”.
• To provide efficient Technocrats’ for industry requirements by imparting quality education.
• To explore, create and develop innovations in various aspects of engineering and technology through industries and institutions.
• To emphasize on practical skills and socially relevant technology.
Scope of Branch
• The Department is committed to well being and all-round development of its students.
• The department currently offers a diploma in Mechanical Engineering.• The Department is committed to well being and all-round development of its students.
• The department currently offers a diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
The objective of the Diploma programme is to prepare the manpower that is globally the best. Most of the students, who do a diploma from the department, end up taking leading positions in industry, academia, and government.
Faculty:The Department is equipped with highly qualified and experienced faculty, good infrastructure and lab facilities. The faculty is continuously working hard towards improving the quality of Education to each student enrolled in the department.
Message from the Desk of HOD – Mechanical Engineering
The Department of Mechanical Engineering has always been at the forefront of innovation activities. Mechanical engineering is one of the oldest and broadest engineering disciplines and plays a significant role in enhancing safety, economic vitality, enjoyment, and overall quality of life throughout the world. Our department has a team of highly qualified and experienced faculty, good infrastructure and lab facilities. We are striving hard continuously to make the department a complete learning Ecosystem with the motto “The great aim of education is not knowledge but action.”