We offer a three year Diplomain Fashion Design Program, it has an intake of 60+ students and was started in 2004. It assures industry based market oriented demanding career in the field of fashion. Skill development with technical know-how, industrial visits and industrial internship are the key points of the program.
To emerge as a centre of excellence and innovation, in the field of fashion, textile and design education, with concern for social and human values.
1. To nurture students to be creative and innovative.
2. To provide students enriched experience through interactive classroom teaching and creativity based learning with the latest technology. 3.
4. To provide hands on experience with exposure to industry and craft world.
5. To impart diversified skills with strong backup of digital media. 6.
7. To deliver the best in technical education through industrial training program.
8. To prepare young minds to face the challenges of today’s global work environment and society.
Scope of Branch
• Fashion Designers
• Fashion Merchandisers
• Fashion Stylists
• Fashion & Sampling Coordinators
• Production Assistant
• Quality Control Assistant
• Fashion CAD Professionals.
Message from the Desk of HOD – Fashion Design
Fashion Design Department, which is among the departments of Govt. Polytechnic for Women Faridabad, train designers who will shape the future. Traditional ideas about fashion design are breaking down as the fashion world is becoming more global and economically significant. Though it is primarily not a textbook-course program, students that join this program are taught to strengthen and develop their passion while giving them extensive knowledge about fashion industry. In our institute we nurture students with the infrastructure equipped with current technology, professional academic staff, curriculum which meets the need of age. The technical and artistic education and practical courses help students prepare for their future as productive, environmentally sensitive individuals with developed skills to fulfill their responsibilities along with a modern point of view, self-confidence and ethical behavior.