FASHION DESIGN DEPARTMENT
To emerge as a centre of excellence and innovation, in the field of fashion, textile and design education, with concern for social and human values.
- To nurture students to be creative and innovative.
- To provide students enriched experience through interactive classroom teaching and creativity based learning with the latest technology.
- To provide hands on experience with exposure to industry and craft world.
- To impart diversified skills with strong backup of digital media.
- To deliver the best in technical education through industrial training program.
- To prepare young minds to face the challenges of today’s global work environment and society.
Program Educational Objectives:
- To prepare graduates who will be successful professionals in garment industry, government, academia, research, entrepreneurial pursuit.
- To prepare graduates who will contribute to society as broadly educated, expressive, ethical and responsible citizens with proven expertise.
- To prepare graduates who will thrive to pursue life-long learning to fulfill their goals.